I can't move on from you. Its been 5 months and i'm still in love with you. You don't deserve any affection from me, but I can't help it. You were the most beautiful thing in the world to me, and then you ruined everything. I can't stop crying. I'm cutting again. I'm always sick because i'm abusing my body to forget you. I'm never sober. I'm never happy.
You should know how this feels - you were left heartbroken a few years ago.You know how I feel. I dont understand why I wasn't enough for you anymore. I have no motivation for anything, i haven't been inspired since we split, i don't feel beautiful anymore, i hate myself for everything that i do, and i still try to please you in everything i do even though i know you don't care.
God, i hate loving you. I need to move the fuck on. I hate you for this. I wish you would acknowledge me or show me a sign or something. I feel so far away from you and even though i would die if i saw you, i miss you. I need to stop crying.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment