Summer after high school when we first met
...someone said you had your tattoo removed...
In another life i would make you stay
Sometimes when I miss you, I put those records on
Talk about our future like we had a clue,
Never planned that one day I'd be losing you
2009 feels like so long ago.
I'd give up everything i have to see your face again, have a smile, hold your hand, get kisses from you and fall asleep in bed next to you while the sun comes through your bedroom window and warms up our summer skin.
i think about you every day. it creeps me out and depresses me. i hate it!
lets go back to high school. kiss me again please.
this is my first summer without you since high school. 2009/10 summer was with you. 2010/11 summer was with you. 2011/12 summer is lonely and i dont know how i feel. happy but sad. isobel you were the best summer company ive ever kept.
i need to shut up jesus christ mother mary
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment